TRANSITION TEAM UPDATE - Thursday, May 12th, 2022
WE NEED A LOGO FOR OUR FAMILY OF PARISHES!
Now that we have a name for our Family (“NORTH OXFORD CATHOLIC FAMILY OF PARISHES”), we need a logo. Since this is YOUR family, we want everyone to have an opportunity to provide input. We are inviting all members of our Family to suggest ideas for images, symbols and/or visual designs which will be considered for our new logo.
Some key words to kickstart your brainstorming are: family, togetherness, discipleship, sharing, growing, faith, unity, cooperation, support, friendship, collaboration, helping.
We do not wish this to be a contest. After reviewing the submissions, the Transition Team may choose to take different elements or ideas from various contributors and combine them into a new image to best reflect our Family.
For those creating artwork:
- The logo should be simple, not complicated or confusing, and all elements must be discernible when reproduced in smaller sizes;
- Logos cannot contain photographic pictures;
- The logo must NOT contain any text;
- The logo MUST be the original work of the submitter and not violate the copyright of any other person;
- The logo must have NO background so it can be converted into a transparent PNG or JPEG for social media and various event posters;
- Please include a brief description of why the symbols and colours were chosen.
Ideas and or artwork can be submitted digitally to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org Paper entries must be on unfolded, unlined 8.5 X 11 paper, and can be dropped off at your church or given to a Transition Team member.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: FRIDAY, MAY 27th, 2022, by 12:00pm (NOON)
TRANSITION TEAM UPDATE - Tuesday, May 3rd, 2022
WE HAVE A NAME FOR OUR FAMILY!
“NORTH OXFORD CATHOLIC FAMILY OF PARISHES”
One of the Transition Team’s initial tasks was to come up with a name for our Family. It is important to remember that our “family grouping” will be identified with its own name, HOWEVER, we will continue to keep the uniqueness and individuality of our parishes, INCLUDING OUR PARISH NAMES.
Please see the most recent COVID-19 Update from Bishop Fabbro at this link (Update #25).
Effective March 21st, Masks are no longer required in churches, halls and offices, but any individual is welcome to continue wearing one.
As well please see the latest update regarding the removal of the Vaccination Policy. By virtue of this letter, Bishop Fabbro abrogate's the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for the Diocese of London effective 31 March 2022.
The dispensation from the Sunday obligation is extended to the end of the Easter Season; that is, up to and including Pentecost Sunday.
Pastoral Appointments and Changes– Effective July 4th 2022
· Father Dariusz has been appointed Pastor of the new Family of Parishes comprising of Holy Trinity, Holy Cross, Woodstock & Sacred Heart, Ingersoll.
· Father Abraham Sebastian has been appointed Associate Pastor of our Family.
· Family of Parishes will be activated July 2022
· Father Raj will be moving to London.
Diocese of London's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Please see the Diocese of London's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy with a cover letter from Bishop Fabbro at this link. Please note that this policy is work- and ministry-related, and does not require attendees at religious services in worship spaces to provide proof of vaccination.
Decree of the Apostolic Penitentiary on Plenary Indulgences for the deceased faithful in the current pandemic.
Decree of the Apostolic Penitentiary on the granting of special Indulgences to the faithful in the current pandemic.
Secure Mail Slot
A new secure mail slot has been provided for those wishing to drop off their donation. It is located at the Staff entrance door beside Fr. Rick's memorial garden. Your envelope will go directly into the building where only staff will have access to it.
Whatever way you wish to donate to us know that all is very much appreciated.